Diabetes Metabolism 2019
Conferenceseries LLC Ltd is organizing Diabetes Metabolism in 2019 at San Francisco, USA. We organize Diabetes Meetings in the field related to Diabetes education, Managment, Diabetic Complications, Metabolic disorders, Endocrinology .
Details of Diabetes Conference in San Francisco:
|Diabetes Metabolism 2019||San Francisco, USA||Sep 18-19, 2019|
We are pleased to declare the beginning of the Conference in San Francisco, USA on Sep 18-19, 2019.
Why to Attend?
The meeting will provide many opportunities to network and discuss science and medicine, ensure equity of opportunity, find new funding and research opportunities, and build collaborations and contacts with international colleagues. We are sure that you will find this to be a truly exciting meeting presenting both the breadth and depth of clinical and basic research.Trade partners will have exposure to more areas of specialties in Diabetes and Endocrinology. World class speakers and fresh new talent from across the globe in health industry gather in this world congress.
- Business Professionals
- Academic Professionals
- Medical and Pharma Companies
- Medical Colleges and Hospitals
- Diabetes Societies and Associations
We wish to meet you @Diabetologists2019
- Diabetes & Oral Health
- Diabetes Complications
- Influence of genetics on Diabetes
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Diabetic Transplantations
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Diabetes: Research
- Diabetes & Heart Diseases
- Diabetes & Dermatology
- Management of Diabetes
- Cellular and Molecular Endocrinology
- Diabetes Science & Technology
Global Obesity market report
Obesity is a worldwide health and sociopolitical problem. Recently, according to the latest edition of the study, more than 2.1 billion people—nearly 30% of the global population—are overweight or obese. That is nearly two and a half times the number of adults and children who are undernourished. Obesity is responsible for about 5% of deaths worldwide. Only in 1985, the World Health Organization (WHO) officially recognized obesity as a disease. However, the global predominance of obesity has doubled since 1980. The knowledge about this disease has increased since the 1990s. We now have a better, broader understanding of the metabolic and hormonal changes that underlie its development in the human body. Obesity became a bigger public-health problem than hunger.
The global weight loss and weight management market is expected to reach $206.4 billion by 2019 from $148.1 billion in 2014, growing at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2014 to 2019.
The weight loss and weight management market is mainly based on the following factors:
By dietary supplements
Based on the dietary supplements, this market can be segmented into food, beverages and supplements. The dietary food includes low-calorie meals and meal replacement, organic food, sugar-free confectionaries. Also, the dietary beverages comprises of green tea, low-calorie drinks and slimming water. The weight loss subsidiaries include protein, fibre and conjugated tea extract.
By Fitness and Surgical Equipment
The fitness and surgical equipment is classified as cardiovascular training equipment, strength training equipment, body composition analysers, fitness monitoring equipment, minimally invasive surgical equipment’s and non-invasive surgical equipment.
Services and programs play a major role in weight loss and management. Based on the services, this market can be classified into fitness clubs, slimming centres and nutrition and psychological consulting services.
Call for Abstract- Guidelines
First Round Submission: March 31, 2019
Second round submission- June 30, 2019
- Deadline for early bird registration is March 31, 2019
- To submit your abstract, please click on the following link https://diabetes.conferenceseries.com/abstract-submission.php
- The abstracts submitted should be in English.
- The selection panel of the conference committee will consider all abstracts received by the published deadline to ensure that the proposed submission is relevant to the Conference.
- Abstract selection notifications will then be sent out to relevant authors.
- In the first instance we require everyone who wishes to submit their work to the conference to submit an abstract describing the proposed paper, work in progress, presentation etc. Abstracts should be 300-350 words with biography not more than 150 words. The abstract submission template will guide you.
- Abstracts that are accepted will be published in the conference proceedings. To present the work at the conference one needs to register .Due to the large number of papers expected for this conference, the committee prefers that an author presents at most three abstracts (two oral & one poster).
Academic Research Papers/Abstracts
The work should address one of the topics listed in the call for papers and can describe a wide range of research including empirical or theoretical studies.
- a statement of the purpose of your study
- the research methods/methodology used to arrive at your results and/or conclusions
- the results observed
- the conclusions drawn from your study and their significance
Posters/ Work in Progress
Researchers are invited to submit current projects which are either at the proposal stage or are work in progress. In the first instance you have to submit an abstract with biography as per the format. If your abstract is selected you will be given the choice of producing a short paper with poster or abstract only with poster. Presentation of the work at the conference will take the form of a Poster. Posters will be on display for the duration of the conference and there will be a timetabled slot for contributors to stand by their posters so that participants can come and discuss the research. Your abstract will published in our conference proceeding book.
An award of appreciation will be given to the best Poster paper presented at the conference.
Case Study Submissions
Case study submissions should be written to publishable standards. Case studies will be subject to the same criteria and processes as research papers.
Non-Academic Contributions/ Industry Speakers
The conference committee welcomes contributions from individuals and organisations working in the field. These contributions can take the form of a presentation or a demonstration. In the first instance an abstract should be submitted describing the work to be presented. If the abstract is selected you will be asked whether you wish to produce a paper or just give a presentation. You will need to register for the conference to have a confirmed timetabled slot.
Product Demonstrations and Exhibitor Opportunities
If you are contributing to the conference in any of the above categories or you just want to exhibit your product, you can request the opportunity to give a product demonstration. If you would like to exhibit and/or demonstrate a product at the conference we suggest that you apply for one of our exhibitor packages. For more info on exhibition contact: Exhibit & Sponsorship
For more details: 12th International Conference on Diabetes Metabolism 2019
We look forward to seeing you at Diabetes Metabolism 2019. San Francisco Welcomes You!!
Planning Committee Diabetes Metabolism 2019
- Diabetes Complications: Short Term
- Diabetic Drug Discovery
- Diabetes Management & Education
- Epidemiology & Gene regulation
- Diabetes & Metabolic Syndrome
- Molecular metabolism in Diabetes
- Gestational Diabetes
- Diabetic Complications: Long term
- Medical Devices & technology in Diabetes Research
- Clinical Diabetes/ Therapeutics
- Case Reports & Review research
To share your views and research, please click here to register for the Conference.